1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Banana Bread (Moist)
1 hr 15 mins
Ren Stoppelman's Note:
A very moist and delicious banana bread with a couple extra ingredients making it not your average banana bread recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together shortening, cream cheese, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- 2Smash ripe bananas and mix in baking soda.
- 3Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, and pudding mix.
- 4Add eggs one at a time to shortening mix.
- 5Then add vanilla.
- 6Slowly add flower mixture to shortening
- 7Bake at 350 for 60 minute.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Banana Bread (Moist)
Serving Size: 1 (1229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3801.6
- Calories from Fat 1395
- Total Fat 155.0 g
- Saturated Fat 55.7 g
- Cholesterol 496.9 mg
- Sodium 4375.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 564.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 334.0 g
- Protein 49.1 g