I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the cream cheese and six packets of sweetener. Add pecans. Chill.
- 2until cheese will form balls.
- 3Melt the chocolate and butter together, slowly. Take off heat and add heavy.
- 4cream, vanilla and sweetener. When you have rolled the cream cheese into.
- 5balls, drizzle chocolate mixture over each. Chill until chocolate hardens.
- 6enough to pick up (about 30 minutes).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Balls - Sugar Free
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.1
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 142.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: