Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
It will melt in your mouth! I got this recipe from a friend of mine. We did a dainty exchange between 4 girls, and I took all of these home with me (4 dozen). I gave my boyfriend one, and ate the rest myself!!
- Combine inside ingredients in one bowl.
- Combine outside ingredients in a different bowl.
- Roll inside ingredients into walnut sized balls.
- Roll in outside ingredients to coat.
- Try not to eat them all yourself, so others can enjoy them as well.
- If travelling a long distance with them, put them in the trunk to avoid temptation!
I made this for a party yesterday and there weren't any left overs. Instead of making individual balls, I doubled the cream cheese and made one giant ball. I sprayed a bowl with Pam put the graham crackers in the bowl and shook it around to coat the bowl. Then I put the cream cheese mixture in it, sprinkled more graham crackers on the top, covered, inverted and chilled. Took the bowl off after a few hours and served it with graham cracker sticks. Everyone raved about it and I received numerous requests for the recipe. Great job!
These are very tasty and easy to make. I just wish the graham crackers would stay crunchy after they've been refrigerated. They taste just like a banana split pie minus the bananas.