Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is our Family Recipe we use on holidays It is very delicious and there's never any left overs
- 2 (8 ounce) packagessoftened Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced green peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons pimientos
- 2 -4 drops lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 (16 ounce) packagesof chopped walnuts
- In a mixer mix two 8 ounce packages cream cheese with one 8 ounce package mild cheddar cheese.
- Add 1 Tablespoon diced green pepper.
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion and.
- 2 Tablespoons Pimento Mix Well.
- Add 2-4 drops Lemon Juice and a pinch of salt Mix Well.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts stir.
- Put remaining walnuts on wax paper roll cheese over nuts to form a ball and coat entire ball with nuts.
- Wrap in foil refrigerate can also freeze for later.
- Enjoy serve with crackers.