1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Ball
2 hrs 10 mins
This is our Family Recipe we use on holidays It is very delicious and there's never any left overs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixer mix two 8 ounce packages cream cheese with one 8 ounce package mild cheddar cheese.
- 2Add 1 Tablespoon diced green pepper.
- 31 Tablespoon minced onion and.
- 42 Tablespoons Pimento Mix Well.
- 5Add 2-4 drops Lemon Juice and a pinch of salt Mix Well.
- 6Add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts stir.
- 7Put remaining walnuts on wax paper roll cheese over nuts to form a ball and coat entire ball with nuts.
- 8Wrap in foil refrigerate can also freeze for later.
- 9Enjoy serve with crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2106.6
- Calories from Fat 1853
- Total Fat 205.9 g
- Saturated Fat 47.8 g
- Cholesterol 184.6 mg
- Sodium 761.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.4 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 55.6 g