Wow. I made this over the holidays, and it DISAPPEARED as soon as it hit the plate. It made a cheese ball that was twice the size as what I was used to so cooks beware. This is not going to last long. Recipe courtesy of The Joy of Cooking. Serving size is estimated.
My Private Note
5 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend all ingredients except nuts in a large bowl.
- 2Place mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap.
- 3Bring up the edges of the wrap and form mixture into a ball.
- 4Place in a small deep bowl to help it hold its shape and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 5When it is firm, roll the cheese ball in walnuts or pecans. (I like to do this over a bowl so I can continue to put the nuts on the ball if some fall off.).
- 6Press the nuts to make them adhere.
- 7The cheese ball can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.2
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 718.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 11.7 g