Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This works great for parties. It tastes very good and easy to make. The beef is the packaged "chipped beef" located in the aisle with bologna. Usually sells for about $.59. I think it is a 2 ounce bag.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (2 ounce) packages beef, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Put cream cheese in a bowl.
- Add beef, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, green onions and powder.
- Mix well.
- Shape into a ball and roll in remaining shredded cheese.
- Serve with Wheat Thins or Triscuits.