Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom passed down this cheese ball recipe to me. It is wonderful. We had it every New Year's Eve with party crackers. It's been a long time since I've made it myself, so I am guessing with the prep time and servings.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Parkay margarine
- 2 teaspoons pimentos (optional)
- 1 teaspoon green pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- With a mixer, cream the two cheeses and parkay together until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients with the exception of the nuts. Blend well.
- Put the nuts on a sheet of waxed paper and spread evenly. Put the cheese mixture in the middle of sheet and roll the cheese in the nuts with the aid of the waxed paper.
- Refrigerate in waxed paper covered with plastic wrap over night.
- Serve with crackers.
I made this for my cousin's wedding because the groom and his brother don't like macaroni salads. They loved it! I plan on making it again in a week for a family cookout
Very nice flavor! I quartered the recipe just for me and my husband. We both enjoyed it with crackers. Thank you!
Made for Photo Tag. I made this just as shown and it was a delicious addition to my family's Thanksgiving table!