1/2 Photos of Cream Cheese Baked Bananas
Modified from numkitchen.com; posted for ZWT 5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325º.
- 2Heat butter in skillet over medium heat until melted.
- 3Cook bananas in butter, a few at a time, until brown on both sides; gently remove.
- 4Place cream cheese, brown sugar, whipping cream, rum and cinnamon in blender container.
- 5Cover and blend on high speed, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides, until smooth, about 1 minute.
- 6Arrange half of the bananas in ungreased 8-in. square or rectangular baking dish.
- 7Spread half of cream cheese mixture over bananas; top with remaining bananas and cream cheese mixture.
- 8Bake uncovered until corners are bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Baked Bananas
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.1
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 165.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g