Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy! Great for cookouts!
- 10 large jalapenos
- 20 jumbo shrimp
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 regular dry steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20 slices bacon
- Peel Shrimp.
- Mix in large plastic baggie olive oil, dry seasoning, and shrimp. Set aside.
- Cut stems off jalapenos, slice in half and discard the insides.
- Fill the inside of each jalapeno with cream cheese.
- Top each with shrimp.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each and secure with a toothpick.
- Put it on the grill for about 10 minutes or until bacon and shrimp are done.