Recipe by Banriona
Prepare these several hours in advance and refrigerate until ready to bake. These make a yummy after school snack for the kiddles too, and with only 3 ingredients they are great for busy moms.
Top Review by Johanna 816
I made this last night for a small get together with friends--everyone really liked it! I used the microwavable pre-cooked bacon, but I used 5-6 strips (and some said I could have used even more!) instead of just 3. I'll definitely make these again, maybe changing things up a little bit with some jalepeno peppers, or crab meat something too! Thanks for a great, easy recipe!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (chive & onion)
- 3 slices beef bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Mix cream cheese and bacon in a small bowl until well blended.
- Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise. Spread each triangle with 1 generous tsp of cream cheese mixture. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Place point sides down on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 -15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.