Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 6 ounces unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 lb sugar
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 lb self-rising flour
- 3 ounces ground almonds
- 3 ounces dried apricots, chopped
- 3 ounces chocolate chips
- Beat together the butter, sugar, cheese, flour and almonds.
- Mix well, stir in the apricots and chocolate chips.
- On baking sheets lined with non-stick baking paper, drop spoonfuls of the mixture and press down lightly with a fork.
- (There is no need to use non-stick baking paper if you use non-stick baking sheets.) Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes.
- Cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheets then lift off and cool on a wire rack.