Recipe by mandabears
These are very good, very easy cookies. Since, I really hate chopping apricots, I usually substitute Fruit bits. Everyone who has tasted these always wants more cookies and a copy of the recipe.
Top Review by foodfairy
These were delicious! I had some fresh apricots that I pureed and put into the batter and I increased the cream cheese to 8 oz. I did have to also had some more flour so that the batter wasn't so thin. Everyone I shared these with absolutely loved them!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 17 1⁄2 ounces sugar cookie mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped apricot
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix cream cheese and butter until well blended.
- Add egg and beat until smooth.
- Stir in cookie mix(mixture will be thick).
- Stir in apricots.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute before transferring to a cooling rack.