This is so good! The cream cheese melts into the apple pie filling, and tastes almost custardy. I usually use wheat tortillas and light cream cheese because that's what we have in the house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread cream cheese on one side of the tortilla, completely covering it, using more around the edges, as this will help seal in the pie filling.
- 2Pour the filling on top of the cream cheese layer and cut apple slices into 1/2 inch pieces with a spoon or butterknife.
- 3Sprinkle pie filling with cinnamon, if desired.
- 4Fold tortilla over, gently pressing the edges to seal.
- 5Brush one side with the melted butter, and put the tortilla, butter side down, into a skillet pre-heated to medium.
- 6While that side is grilling, brush the unbuttered side with the remaining butter.
- 7Grill until golden, flip, and grill the other side until golden.
- 8Remove from skillet and serve with powdered sugar, whipped cream, ice cream, and additional cinnamon, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Apple Pie Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 382.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g