- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling with cinnamon
- 10 inches graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 4 (3/4 ounce) envelopes hot spiced cider mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups whipped topping
- 2 -4 crunchy granola bars, without raisins, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour pie filling into crust.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in the sour cream and cider mix until light and fluffy.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour over pie filling.
- Chill until set.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with granola.