Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husband tasted this recipe at my mom's house, and became an instant fan. He begged me to get the recipe from her right away, which I did.
- Grease 9" springform pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F.
- Cream butter with sugar, then add cream cheese and beat until smooth and creamy. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- In small bowl, mix flour bakng powder and salt.
- Peel and slice apples.
- In small bowl, mix 1/4 cup sugar with cinnamon.
- Beat flour mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Add cinnamon mixture to apples and stir until coated.
- Stir apples into batter.
- Pour all ingredients into greased pan and bake 1 hour.