Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe does not look like much. But it is so good. You really can be fooled by the ingredients. It's addictive and my guests always expects it. Very fast to prepare and it's excellent.
- Place block of cream cheese in small plastic container and cover with soya sauce.
- Marinade overnight in fridge.
- Toast sesame seeds until golden brown.
- Roll block of cheese in sesame seeds pressing slightly so that the seeds will stick to the cheese.
- Completely cover sides and ends of cheese with seeds.
- Can be refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Take out of fridge about one hour before serving.
- Serve with crackers of your choice.
- Swiss cheese crackers are very good.