Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe on another website looking for seafood recipes. I think it sounds wonderful and I can't wait to try it. I love seafood so just about any way to fix it is a-ok with me!!
- 36 large pasta shells, cooked and cooled to room temperature
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb picked over lump crabmeat
- 6 ounces cooked baby shrimp
- 2 bunches minced scallions
- Beat together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, cayenne, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Fold in the crab meat, shrimp, and scallions until evenly combined.
- Stuff the shells with the mixture and place on a serving dish. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least an hour and up to 12 hours before serving.