Recipe by andypandy
received this recipe in Leeds England, where I had tea in our sister city of Lowestoft.
Top Review by evelyn/athens
Loved these tea sandwiches - although there was one small (maybe not?) change - can't often find tinned salmon in Greece, so I used chopped up smoked salmon (which my family adores). I made up a batch of these sandwiches on black, seeded bread to take to the beach with us yesterday and everyone loved them. Thank you.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce (I use Heinz)
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely minced green onions, use the white part only
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (I use Tabasco)
- 14 ounces red salmon, drained
- butterd bread, with crusts trimmed