1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese and Salmon Pinwheels
Stella Mae's Note:
These are simple and tasty pinwheel appetizers. The spread can also be used to make tea sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, thoroughly mix cheese, salmon and onion.
- 2Cut crusts off bread, and cut several thin, long slices.
- 3With a rolling pin, flatten bread so that it's easy to roll.
- 4Spread each long slice with mayonnaise, then spread on the cream cheese and salmon mixture.
- 5Roll each slice lengthwise like a jelly roll, slowly and carefully to make it as tight or pressed as possible.
- 6Cover with wax paper or saran wrap and wrap with kitchen string so it'll keep its shape.
- 7Store in fridge so it can chill and set.
- 8When ready to serve, slice into thin pinwheels.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese and Salmon Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 151.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g