Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are simple and tasty pinwheel appetizers. The spread can also be used to make tea sandwiches.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly mix cheese, salmon and onion.
- Cut crusts off bread, and cut several thin, long slices.
- With a rolling pin, flatten bread so that it's easy to roll.
- Spread each long slice with mayonnaise, then spread on the cream cheese and salmon mixture.
- Roll each slice lengthwise like a jelly roll, slowly and carefully to make it as tight or pressed as possible.
- Cover with wax paper or saran wrap and wrap with kitchen string so it'll keep its shape.
- Store in fridge so it can chill and set.
- When ready to serve, slice into thin pinwheels.
Very lovely, was well liked. Made this as a sandwich as Dad wasn't fond on having a pinwheel as he is very fusy. Will make again. Thanks for posting. Miss Pixie x x x :D