Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Such a great appetizer! A good friend gave me the recipe and you can never make enough of these.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and minced fine or run through a food processor
- 1 (1 ounce) packetdry good seasonings zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- grated parmesan cheese
- Open the rolls and separate into four rectangles. Pinch the seams closed.
- Mix the cream cheese, and rest of ingredients (except the parmesan cheese). Spread over the roll dough to 1/4 inch from the ends.
- Roll up starting at the short end.
- Slice 6-8 rounds.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until light golden brown on top.
This was a really delicious appetizer! I made this for a football game snack and they were gone within no time!!! Will be making these again!Thanks for posting.. Made for PAC 08'