Easy, delicious and quick recipe, for when you have unexpected guests...
Make and share this Cream Cheese and Red Pepper Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Place peppers in toaster oven at high temperature until the skin is brown and has partially popped. (About 20 mins, you may need to turn them ocassionally).
- Let peppers cool, then remove the skin, and clean them (removing seeds and inside membranes).
- Slice the peppers thinly.
- Add to the sliced peppers: olive oil, powdered garlic (you can also use minced garlic, but I find that some people don't like the little pieces), salt and pepper.
- Place peppers on top of the cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers or bite-size pieces of toasted bread around the pepper topped cream cheese.