1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese and Raspberry Coffee Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
A family favorite. I've modified it a bit to make it a quick coffee cake to whip up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a Bundt pan; set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and margarine or butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed about 30 seconds or till combined.
- 3Add about half of the flour to the cream cheese mixture.
- 4Then add the sugar, eggs, milk, baking powder, baking soda, and vanilla.
- 5Beat on low speed till thoroughly combined, scraping the sides of the bowl.
- 6Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 7Then beat in remaining flour on low speed just till combined. Place about 1/3 of batter in prepared pan, spread to cover the bottom of pan completely.
- 8Add the jam and mix on low (or by hand) to remaining batter, until jam has been broken up and spread through out.
- 9You do not want it mixed completely into the batter but rather grape size bits spread through out it. Place in pan on top of first layer of batter.
- 10Bake in a 350°F oven about 45 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 11Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 12Loosen and invert the coffee cake onto the wire rack; cool completely.
- 13Sift powdered sugar over the top.
- 14Serve warm or cooled.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese and Raspberry Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.6
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 246.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g