Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Such a delightful little dessert for your Holiday tray -
Make and share this Cream Cheese and Pineapple Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together graham wafer crumbs and melted butter until well blended. Remove 1/2 cup for the topping. Pack remaining crumbs in 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, remove pan and allow base to cool completely.
- Prepare Dream Whip as directed on package. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Fold in Dream Whip, crushed pineapple, and vanilla. Pour over cooled base. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.