Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Such a delightful little dessert for your Holiday tray -
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham wafers
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (43 g) package Dream Whip
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together graham wafer crumbs and melted butter until well blended. Remove 1/2 cup for the topping. Pack remaining crumbs in 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, remove pan and allow base to cool completely.
- Prepare Dream Whip as directed on package. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Fold in Dream Whip, crushed pineapple, and vanilla. Pour over cooled base. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.