1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese and Pesto Sandwich
This is my favourite of all sandwiches. It makes a wonderfully fresh and healthy lunch when accompanied by a berry-and-yoghurt smoothie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice bread horizontally in half.
- 2Spread cream cheese on one half. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- 3Layer lettuce leaves and tomato, sprinkle with salt.
- 4Then layer cucumber and carrots, sprinkle with pepper. End with the basil leaves.
- 5Spread pesto on other half of the bread and lay it on top of the basil leaves to make a sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese and Pesto Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.6
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 145.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat ciabatta