Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fast and easy, and sooo good!
- 20 whole large strawberries, hulled
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla or 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each strawberry so the berries stand upright. Place berries, cut side down, on a serving platter. Carefully cut the berries into 4 wedges, cutting almost to, but not through, the bottoms with a criss-cross cut. Fan wedges just slightly, taking care not to break them. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until combined but still stiff. Using a teaspoon or pastry bag with decorative tip, fill the strawberries with the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of the stuffed strawberries.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.