Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy way to get ready for your party! In addition to sandwiches this flavorsome spread makes a pretty appetizer on top of crackers. Cutting the sandwiches into quarters will yield 24 servings.
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml pimento stuffed olive, chopped
- 12 slice bread
- Let cream cheese soften to room temperature.
- In a bowl mix cream cheese with mayonnaise.
- Add chopped olives and mix well.
- Spread mixture onto 6 bread slices and top with remaining 6 bread slices to make sandwiches. Cut crust edges off and slice each sandwich into quarters.
While the recipe is easy. The flavor left a lot to be desired.
Seasoned Cook, these were quite delish! The only thing I did different when making the spread was, to slice the olives, rather than chop them. I found the recipe was enough to make 12 tea sandwiches, rather than 24. I can't wait to try the spread on Ritz Crackers or bagels. Thank you Seasoned Cook, for another great recipe!
Made for lunch today. I have been making these for years... One of my favorite sandwiches. I love it on crackers and bagels too! Linda