Recipe by Seasoned Cook
A quick and easy way to get ready for your party! In addition to sandwiches this flavorsome spread makes a pretty appetizer on top of crackers. Cutting the sandwiches into quarters will yield 24 servings.
- 1 (3 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup pimento stuffed olive, chopped
- 12 slices bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Let cream cheese soften to room temperature.
- In a bowl mix cream cheese with mayonnaise.
- Add chopped olives and mix well.
- Spread mixture onto 6 bread slices and top with remaining 6 bread slices to make sandwiches. Cut crust edges off and slice each sandwich into quarters.