Recipe by Funandsweet623
A family favorite my mom just put together with her imagination one Easter with all those colored eggs when I was a kid!
Top Review by Pinot Grigio
These were a nice change of pace from the Deviled eggs I usually make which are more of a mustard/mayo base. I did not have Miracle Whip so I used mayo instead. The olive and cream cheese mixture was very good and looked very pretty on the plate too. Next time I may buy a small jar of Miracle Whip just to try it your way. Your Mom makes great Deviled eggs! Thanks for sharing.
- 1 dozen hard-boiled egg
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 18 stuffed green olives
- 1 ounce olive juice (from jar)
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese by setting out on counter, while hard boiling the eggs.
- Peel the eggs and cut in half and remove the yolk and put in a separate bowl. Place the two halves on whatever you plan to serve them on.
- Chop up half the olives and add to the yolks.
- Mash the yolks with a fork.
- Add miracle whip, mustard, cream cheese and olive juice. (You can add less or more olive juice, go with what you like).
- Stuff the halves with the yolk mixture.
- Cut the remaining olives in half and put on top of the stuffed eggs.