1/2 Photos of Cream Cheese and Olive Deviled Eggs
A family favorite my mom just put together with her imagination one Easter with all those colored eggs when I was a kid!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften cream cheese by setting out on counter, while hard boiling the eggs.
- 2Peel the eggs and cut in half and remove the yolk and put in a separate bowl. Place the two halves on whatever you plan to serve them on.
- 3Chop up half the olives and add to the yolks.
- 4Mash the yolks with a fork.
- 5Add miracle whip, mustard, cream cheese and olive juice. (You can add less or more olive juice, go with what you like).
- 6Stuff the halves with the yolk mixture.
- 7Cut the remaining olives in half and put on top of the stuffed eggs.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese and Olive Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.1
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 232.7 mg
- Sodium 145.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives