1/3 Photos of Cream Cheese and Lox Pasta
A classic bagel topping tossed with pasta?Why not! Taken from Mr. Food's "Easy Cooking" magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, cook pasta according to pakage directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- 2Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine milk, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, and onion powder.
- 3Cook over medium-low eat, stirring until cream cheese is melted.
- 4Add peas, reduce heat to low, and stir 4 to 5 minutes, or until sauce is warmed through.
- 5Add salmon and cream cheese sauce to the pasta in the pot.
- 6Cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes, or until thoroughly combined and warmed through, stirring frequently.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese and Lox Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.7
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 149.0 mg
- Sodium 781.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 26.7 g