A classic bagel topping tossed with pasta?Why not! Taken from Mr. Food's "Easy Cooking" magazine.
Make and share this Cream Cheese and Lox Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to pakage directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine milk, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, and onion powder.
- Cook over medium-low eat, stirring until cream cheese is melted.
- Add peas, reduce heat to low, and stir 4 to 5 minutes, or until sauce is warmed through.
- Add salmon and cream cheese sauce to the pasta in the pot.
- Cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes, or until thoroughly combined and warmed through, stirring frequently.
- Serve immediately.