Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe I have not tried. Recipe from www.sheknows.com
- 2 lbs boneless skinless salmon fillets
- salt and pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill weed, minced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Make a small slit in the side of each salmon fillet, creating a pouch.
- Blend the cream cheese with the onion, lemon juice, lemon peel, dill, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Divide dill mixture and stuff into pouches.
- Use part of the butter to grease a small shallow pan.
- Use remaining butter to coat each side of filets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.