1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese and Crab Sushi Rolls
Delicious, healthy and surprisingly simple to make. Sushi is expensive to buy at the supermarket, so making your own will save you tons of money. My husband is a sushi freak! I make this for him all the time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 2 cups of water to a boil, add the ginger and rice. Cover and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- 2Add the rice vinegar and salt to the rice, mix well.
- 3Lay out your seaweed sheets.
- 4Moisten your hands with water and divide the rice evenly between the 2 seaweed sheets, flatten the rice. Leave about a half inch of space not covered with rice at the top of the sheets. This will make the sushi roll easier to close.
- 5About an inch from the bottom, arrange the crab, cucumber and cream cheese in a straight line, from one side to the other (left to right).
- 6Gently but firmly, roll the sushi as tight as possible (from bottom to top), being careful not to rip the seaweed sheets.
- 7Wet a very sharp knife and cut the rolls into individual pieces of sushi.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese and Crab Sushi Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 586.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g