Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup clams, Minced or 6 1⁄2 ounces clams, minced, drained
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons clam juice
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion juice
- Blend the clams, clam juice, and cream cheese to a smooth consistency.
- All all of the other ingredients and blend well.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with: Carrots, Fennel, Zucchini, Celery, Wheat Crackers.
Yummy start to creating my masterpiece..I modified this to suit my tastes to make it like my Nana's recipe.