Cream Cheese and Chutney Stuffed Eggs
- Carefully remove the yolks from the whites; place the whites, cut side up on a plate.
- With the back of a spoon, press the yolks through a sieve into a small bowl, or mash them in the bowl with a fork.
- Add in the cream cheese and mash them with a fork until blended.
- Add in the chutney, breaking up any large chunks with the fork; stir to blend.
- Using a wooden spoon, gradually beat in enough milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, so the yolk mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- Taste and add lemon juice or lime juice, jalapeno, and ginger to taste, if desired; season with salt to taste.
- Using a teaspoon, carefully stuff the whites with the yolk mixture, mounding the tops.
- Garnish each with a sprinkling of nuts and a pinch of cilantro; serve at room temperature or chilled.