Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
All You December 2011 Magazine- Haven't tried this recipe yet
Make and share this Cream Cheese and Chutney Roulade recipe from Food.com.
- Place cream cheese between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and gently roll out to a 9-by-6 inch rectangle. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove top sheet of plastic and spread chutney over cheese, leaving a 1-inch border on one of the long sides. Scatter scallions on top.
- Using plastic wrap, roll up cream cheese into a log, with plain border at end. Cover tightly with plastic and chill for at least 8 hours or up to 2 days.
- Place a small skillet over medium heat to warm. Add pumpkin seeds and salt, then toast, shaking pan often, until seeds are fragrant, about 3 minutes. Immediately transfer seeds to a bowl to cool. When cool, roughly chop.
- When ready to serve, unwrap cheese and gently press chopped pumpkin seeds all over outside. Serve with crackers, if desired.