Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I like this recipe because it has my two most favorite ingredients in the world. Cream cheese and chocolate. I came up with it (to my knowledge) one day at my home. I had a box of Instant Cream Cheese Mix and no pan for the crust. So looking into my cabinet I saw that I had one last box of chocolate pudding and wammo! A Cream Cheese and Chocolate Pudding Parfeit was created. It tasted so good and if you like rich creamy desserts with chocolate and cream cheese, then HOPEFULLY, you are sure to like this incredible recipe. I am happy to say that I am really proud of this one! For this recipe you can either make and instant Cream cheese or homemake your own.
- Mix Cream Cheese according to instructions.
- Mix Pudding according to instructions.
- Get out parfeit/dessert dish.
- Alternate first cream cheese then pudding.
- Do this until desired amount.
- Sprinkle gram cracker crust on top (opt).
- Place three candied cherries on top.
- This is a very rich recipe.
- If you are a sweet-o-holic as I am, then you are sure to enjoy it.
- If not, I recommened you try it atleast once.
- Thank you and I hope you enjoy my first recipe.
I agree, lynda, nothing better than cream cheese and chocolate together again! Made my own cream cheese filling and a boiled pudding. Very happy taste buds. Thnx for sharing your recipe. Made for Comfort Cafe Snow Queen Chalet Jan 2010.