1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese and Chocolate Pudding Parfait
lynda clark's Note:
I like this recipe because it has my two most favorite ingredients in the world. Cream cheese and chocolate. I came up with it (to my knowledge) one day at my home. I had a box of Instant Cream Cheese Mix and no pan for the crust. So looking into my cabinet I saw that I had one last box of chocolate pudding and wammo! A Cream Cheese and Chocolate Pudding Parfeit was created. It tasted so good and if you like rich creamy desserts with chocolate and cream cheese, then HOPEFULLY, you are sure to like this incredible recipe. I am happy to say that I am really proud of this one! For this recipe you can either make and instant Cream cheese or homemake your own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Cream Cheese according to instructions.
- 2Mix Pudding according to instructions.
- 3Get out parfeit/dessert dish.
- 4Alternate first cream cheese then pudding.
- 5Do this until desired amount.
- 6Sprinkle gram cracker crust on top (opt).
- 7Place three candied cherries on top.
- 8This is a very rich recipe.
- 9If you are a sweet-o-holic as I am, then you are sure to enjoy it.
- 10If not, I recommened you try it atleast once.
- 11Thank you and I hope you enjoy my first recipe.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese and Chocolate Pudding Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.5
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 148.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: