Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is wonderful. I was given this recipe after I tried it at a local open house. Putting it here for safe keeping.
- 226.79 g light cream cheese (block)
- 226.79 g light chive & onion cream cheese (tub)
- 283.49 g chipped beef (chopped fine)
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients with mixer. Chill and serve with crackers.
had it at a friend's party - awesome!
Awesome tasting cheese/beef dip or spread!!! I followed it exactly as written, except to only make 1/2 of the recipe. So quick and simple to get together, but so full of flavor. I used my mini chopper to get the beef finely minced. I think you could also sub minced onion for the chive cream cheese and get a similar effect. Thanks for sharing MsSally. Made for PRMR!!!