Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Elegant, but very easy and good! NOTE: If you use whitefish caviar add about 1 tsp to the cream cheese mixture because it will color the mixture gray. Use the rest on top. If using the red caviar - you can just use the red all on the top of the cream cheese mix. I think 1 small jar is 2oz, but if I'm wrong on the wieght - it's a small jar... sorry!!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise, such as Helmann's
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 (2 ounce) jar caviar
- Combine all ingredients, except caviar with a mixer. At this point, the cheese mixture may be frozen for future use.
- Place in a serving dish and top with caviar.
- Serve with party crackers!