Cream Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese and bacon.
- Flatten the chicken breasts to a uniform thickness of about 1/4 inch. I do this by placing the chicken in a zipper bag and pounding it with my rolling pin!
- Spread the cream cheese and bacon mixture on one side of each chicken breast.
- Roll up each breast carefully, starting at one of the narrow ends.
- Roll each breast in the bread crumbs to coat.
- Place, seam side down, on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.