Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this recipe!From Favorite Brand Name Recipe Cookbook
Make and share this Cream Cheese and Avocado Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 calcovo avocados, cut in half
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pimentos, chopped
- 3 tablespoons italian salad bell peppers, chopped
- lemon juice
- Add 1 teaspoon vinegar from Italian peppers to cream cheeseand mix well in afood processor or blender.
- Add pimentospeppersand black olives.
- Peel seed and cut the Avocadosin half.
- Coat with lemon juice.
- Fill the cavity with cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.