1/2 Photos of Cream Caramel (No Bake)
Chef #1442223's Note:
Its a sweet treat with no hustle and bustle of cooking or baking, just to gether all the things and chill and recieved WOWWWWW from ur man & kids... trully:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make small square of cake and place them in a serving dish. Its better that cake should be a day stale.
- 2Open the tin of fruit mix, take some juice and pour over the cake, just soak a bit. Reserve remaing juice and fruits. leave them for 10 minutes until cake absorb the juice.
- 3Now prepare your cream, beat the cream until soft peaks forms, add coffee diluted with 2sp of water, then add grinded butter scotch toffee, beat more 2 minutes, now add half cup condensed milk and the remaining juice, beat more 5 minutes, set aside.
- 4Now again come to your cake, spread the layer of chopped walnut evenly on the cake, now the turn of remaining fruit, spread them too evenly on the walnut layer and lastly the crushed caramel.
- 5At the end spread cream all over the layered cake evenly, so that it is fully covered.
- 6Chill it for 2 hours, before serving decorate it with some fruits and crushed caramel.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Caramel (No Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.2
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.1 mg
- Sodium 50.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: