Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Its a sweet treat with no hustle and bustle of cooking or baking, just to gether all the things and chill and recieved WOWWWWW from ur man & kids... trully:)
- 500 g heavy cream
- 550 g mixed fruit
- 500 g cake
- 12 butterscotch candies
- 1 teaspoon coffee
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup caramel
- Make small square of cake and place them in a serving dish. Its better that cake should be a day stale.
- Open the tin of fruit mix, take some juice and pour over the cake, just soak a bit. Reserve remaing juice and fruits. leave them for 10 minutes until cake absorb the juice.
- Now prepare your cream, beat the cream until soft peaks forms, add coffee diluted with 2sp of water, then add grinded butter scotch toffee, beat more 2 minutes, now add half cup condensed milk and the remaining juice, beat more 5 minutes, set aside.
- Now again come to your cake, spread the layer of chopped walnut evenly on the cake, now the turn of remaining fruit, spread them too evenly on the walnut layer and lastly the crushed caramel.
- At the end spread cream all over the layered cake evenly, so that it is fully covered.
- Chill it for 2 hours, before serving decorate it with some fruits and crushed caramel.