Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- Combine first 4 ingredients; add whipping cream, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Turn dough out onto a well-floured surface, and knead 10 to 12 times.
- Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut with a 2-inch biscuit butter.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheets; brush with melted butter.
- Bake at 425ºF for 12 to 14 minutes.
These were great. Nice and simple. I ended up improvising b/c I didn't have cream like I thought I did. I used double cream and milk instead. They worked well, tasted good and I bet would taste even better if I had the right ingredients! Thanks for the recipe. :o) I'll be trying them again.