Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 ounce carolans irish cream
- 1 ounce skyy vanilla vodka
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup of iced coffee
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- Mix in blender until ice is crushed smooth.
- Serve in a 12oz. glass and enjoy.
Wow!! Sooooo good. Just look at the ingredients, whats not to love about this one. I used a 1/2 cup of iced coffee. Thank you so much for posting this one!
Mmmmm...a yummy, creamy adult milkshake. This was sooooo good and went down soooooo easily. This really hit the spot after a couple hours of gardening. I will be making this often during the hot summer months. Made for Photo Tag (Summer) 2009.