Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My secretary introduced me to this strange combination of flavors...and I love it. It sounds crazy but give it a try.
- Place shredded lettuce on plate.
- Distribute tuna over the bed of lettuce.
- Distribute the cottage cheese over the lettuce and tuna.
- Sprinkle corn chips on top.
- Add the italian dressing.
Very Good!! My husband always makes a strange mixture of ingredients, at a salad bar. Though he might enjoy this, and he did, wants me to make it again. Used homemade italian dressing otherwise everything else the same. Thanks for the recipe!