Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe off a TV show. Not sure why they call it Crazy Plates. But my kids loved it.
- chicken tenders
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- crushed corn flakes
- parmesan cheese
- Mix the flour with the other dry ingredients (not with the corn flakes).
- First dip the chicken tenders in the buttermilk and roll in flour mix.
- Then dip back in buttermilk.
- Now roll in corn flakes.
- Put on baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Spray chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake 45 min at 375*.
My family did not care for tis recipe. Tasted too much like cereal.
We enjoyed these very much, lovley crunchy on the outside and nice and soft on the inside. Loved the seasonings, the only change I had to make was to leave out the cheese, was out of it. I will definately make these again, served them with a nice crisp salad. thanks for posting.
Really good! I've always made these with corn-flakes but the addition of the parm cheese was really great. I don't usually get real chicken tenders (i.e. the loin of the breast) but if i take a boneless skinless breast and pound it a bit and then slice, it works nicely and tenderizes it quite a lot.