- 500 g minced beef
- 200 g sausage meat
- 3⁄4 cup pickled gherkin, Diced
- 1 large onion, Diced
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups stale-bread breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small carrot, Grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything together in a large bowl with your hands (this gets the best mix of ingredients).
- If mixture still too dry, add more milk, if too wet add more breadcrumbs.
- Make patties from mixture, taking care not to place too close together.
- Refrigerate until used, or grill/BBQ/bake immediately.