A very satisfying dish with a lovely blend of flavors
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced small
- 12 mushrooms, sliced
- 4 artichoke hearts, quartered
- 8 slices sun-dried tomatoes
- 16 slices chorizo sausage, with skin removed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves, rinsed & patted dry
- 1 lb linguine
- 4 tablespoons montrachet (cheese)
- 8 green onions
- 1Saute onion in olive oil until soft.
- 2add mushrooms and saute for 10 minutes.
- 3Add the artichoke hearts, tomatoes, sausage, garlic and oregano,
- 4Saute until warmed through but not dry.
- 5add spinach and saute until wilted.
- 6Meanwhile cook pasta until al dente.
- 7Top pasta with spinach mixture and top with montrachet cheese and green onion brushes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crazy Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.7
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 519.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: