1/6 Photos of Crazy Pancakes
These are so fast and easy. Something a little different for breakfast. They are wonderful with maple syrup drizzled on top, and no need to butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in 9 by 13 pan in 425° oven.
- 2Meanwhile place all ingredients in a blender and blend well.
- 3Leave pan in oven with butter and pour batter over butter.
- 4Carefully close oven and cook 15-20 minute.
- 5Pancake should rise up and get golden brown. When you take it out of the oven it will fall.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crazy Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.7
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 145.8 mg
- Sodium 250.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g