Recipe by startnover
These are so fast and easy. Something a little different for breakfast. They are wonderful with maple syrup drizzled on top, and no need to butter.
Top Review by ninomami
I have been eating this all my life. The recipe came to me from my mother called a Dutch Baby. I do not know where she got it but it is the easiest dish to make and fun to watch as is rises. The funny part is it tastes just like french toast to me.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in 9 by 13 pan in 425° oven.
- Meanwhile place all ingredients in a blender and blend well.
- Leave pan in oven with butter and pour batter over butter.
- Carefully close oven and cook 15-20 minute.
- Pancake should rise up and get golden brown. When you take it out of the oven it will fall.