Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great snack for any one! Kids myself and the rest of my family love this. it is great to have on holidays and family functions. also at my church we have a pot-luck dinner once a month and let me tell you this is one big hit.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- Brown the meat.
- Put in the taco seasoning.
- Mix in refried beans.
- Spread meat and beans in bottom of pan.
- Put a layer of sour cream on the top.
- Then sprinkle cheese on the top covering the sour cream.
- Let cool for 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers.